I finally got to go to my first Georgia home game. I had brunch at Five Star Day Cafe downtown. Then we went to the Dawg walk which is a huge pregame pep rally where I got to see UGA VI, the Red Coat Band, the Georgia cheerleaders, and of course the Georgia football players. Once we got in the stadium, everyone was glad to see me. Papa had promised everyone at the last home game that I would come to this game. All day long people kept talking about how cute my Georgia shoes were. Unfortunately most people missed my cute shirt that said "Put Me In Coach - Georgia - Pint Sized Impact Player" since I was riding in the Baby Bjorn. The Dawgs won 24-13. After the game, I got to ring the chapel bell with a little help from Papa. I hope that you enjoy the video that Papa helped me make (okay I slept while he made it, but I AM JUST A BABY).


