Today, I got to go see my Doctor again. I weigh 12 pounds 7 ounces and I am 24 inches tall. Mama said that I was so good at my appointment. I even got to show off a little bit by sitting up and holding my head super straight and tall for the doctor. Unfortunately, the penalty for being a show off at the doctor's office is 3 shots in your thighs. We all (me, Mama, Papa, and the nurse) did well with the shots. No one fainted and only one of us cried and it was just for a brief time. The morning before my appointment, I had Mama take a picture of me in the same striped onesie that I wore to my first Doctor's appointment so everyone could see how much I have grown. We took pictures after my appointment so everyone could see that I made it through all the shots. It is hard to see them in the pictures but I got two cute band aids one has a Bugs Bunny design, the other has a Daffy Duck design.


